PiezoElectric Surgery made easy with Piezosurgery white by Mectron
1- Dr. Narpat Singh Rajput
Periodontist & Oral Implantologist.
2- Dr. Abdul Hameed Attar
Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon.
If you are looking for a device which provides simplicity and clarity in every detail – here, you are: 100% simple handling for utmost treatment security. Materials especially selected for easy cleaning, disinfection and sterilization. Cost-effective standard parts for perfect economy. You call that perfect for daily use. We call it PIEZOSURGERY white.
When it comes to cutting bone, you can of course use traditional burs and saws. They do cut bone, too – but they do not differentiate: any soft tissue getting in their way will also be cut.
The special ultrasonic micro vibrations of the original PIEZOSURGERY technique cut bone – and nothing else. No soft tissue is damaged, which allows you to work with a precision that facilitates not only surgery itself but reduces postoperative discomfort for your patients at the same time.
A patient’s benefit:
- Protection of soft tissue in Lateral Sinus Lift Surgery reducing risk of perforations by up to 8%
- Less Swelling post-surgery
- Faster and better osseointegration after Implant Site Preparation with Piezo surgery
- Faster and less traumatic post-Operative recovery.
- easy to clean
- irrigation and power rate chosen by the touch of a finger
- constant and optimal tuning of insert movement
- automatically detects if power is necessary and adjusts it accordingly
- user intervention is simplified to the push of the foot pedal
Unique Handpiece System:
- sterilizable, all-in-one handpiece cord system
- sterilizable, internal irrigation line, no disposables needed
- new handpiece cord coupling protected against mishandling
Sterile Protection Foils: The touch keyboard of the PIEZOSURGERY white can be protected with a dedicated, individually packed, sterile transparent foil. Thanks to these invisible shields, no dirt, scratches or fingerprints will affect your keyboard.
Working Efficiency: Providing the optimal ratio between power and security is one of the key success factors of every surgery. Thanks to its intelligent electronic feedback system the original mectron PIEZOSURGERYntechnology provides the maximum of power and achieves perfect cutting efficacy in every situation – for surgeries which are time-efficient, secure and successful.
Automatic Protection Control (APC)
- recognizes deviations from standard functioning automatically
- stops power and liquid in less than 0,1 seconds
- shows cause of the interruption on the keyboard
Flexible Irrigation System:
- the irrigation system works with cost effective standard parts
- Tube of Peristaltic pump is reusable
- Standard Connections for tubing
- Liquid Line Integrated in Hand Piece Cord.
|Device compliant to Dir. 93/42/CEE:||Class II a|
|Classification as per EN 60601-1:|| I
Applied part type B (handpiece, insert)
IP 20 (device)
IP X8 (foot pedal)
|Device for intermittent operation:||60sec. ON – 30sec. OFF with irrigation
30sec. ON – 120sec. OFF without irrigation (ENDO, PERIO)
|Power supply voltage:||100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz|
|Max. power absorbed:||120 VA|
|Fuses:||Type 5 x 20 mm T 2AL, 250V|
|Operating frequency:||Automatic scan
From 24 KHz to 36 KHz
|Peristaltic pump capacity:||Adjustable on the touch screen:
ENDO / PERIO – 7 flow levels: from 0 to 6
(from 0 to approximately 75ml/min)
SPECIAL / CANCELLOUS / CORTICAL / IMPLANT
6 capacity levels: from 1 to 6
(from 8 to approximately 75ml/min)
|LED system of the handpiece (optional):||LED system of the handpiece switches on as soon as the device starts to operate and switches off 3 seconds after the foot pedal is released|
|Protections of the APC circuit:||No handpiece detected
Insert not tightened correctly or broken
|Operating conditions:||from +10°C to +40°C
Relative humidity from 30% to 75%
Pressure of air P: 800hPa/1060hPa
|Transport and storage conditions:||from -10°C to +70°C
Relative humidity from 10% to 90%
Pressure of air P: 500hPa/1060hPa
|Peristaltic pump tube:||It is advisable not to exceed 8 sterilization cycles|
|Size (L -W – H)||300 x 250 x 95 mm|
|Warranty||device 2 years; handpiece and handpiece cord 1 year|