CAD/CAM STARS at the 38th IDS Cologne Germany 2019
IDS is the Leading Dental Business Summit also known as the World’s Largest Dental Exhibition. Stalwarts and Pioneers of Dentistry From around the globe will gather under one roof from the 12th– 16th March 2019 at Cologne, Germany 2019.
Welcome to the World of CAD at the International Dental Show Cologne Germany 2019. Every Dentist visiting IDS now wants to adopt the best CAD/CAM services for faster and same day Dentistry. High quality Dental Service can now be given with the click of a button. All thanks to Computer Aided Drawing and Manufacturing. With the Introduction of CAD/CAM into digital dentistry procedures and creation of dental restorations has now been simplified. There are Immense benefits of using CAD/CAM in in practise as this reduces the time significantly. The saved time can be devoted in treating another patient. Besides its ability to facilitate the streamline creation of dental restorations and simplifying the practice there are many Advantages of adopting to CAD/CAM:
- Precision in Tool Production
- Accuracy in Dental Restorations
- Perfection in making ceramic veneers, crowns and Bridges
- Ease of producing Abutments for Implants.
The World of CAD/ CAM is humongous. Every company is working very hard towards adding the best technical Specifications to their CAD/CAM Services. The Process of CAD/CAM works by capturing the tooth or teeth of your patient through an optical scanner and displaying it in a 3D image. With the help of this image one can plan the prosthesis and Design it accordingly keeping in mind what would look natural and suit best for your patient. After designing the desired restoration with the help of CAD software, the crown, bridge or veneer will be milled and customized to look natural and fit your patient before passing it through a high temperature (preferably in an oven) and then given a final touch such as polishing.
Benefits of CAD/CAM
- Time Saver– It takes 2-5 days to capture and display your patient’s teeth, gums in a 3D image system on a computer screen which can be then sent to the lab immediately. This enables you to work faster and get the perfect design of the digital dental restoration. Most of the restorations these days can be done the same day unlike the Conventional method which used to take 2-3 weeks for the Procedure.
- Natural Appearance– CAD/CAM restoration is most preferred because it creates an aesthetic and natural appearance. CAD/CAM technology produces dental restorations in a variety of shades, sizes, and colours. The Dentist can predict how the final restoration would look. This not only helps the Patients with Prior Satisfaction but also allows them to request for any change with regards to the restoration and appearance.
- Highest Quality of Restoration Guaranteed– You will have a complete control over the process of designing a befitting restoration for your patient. CAD/CAM will allow you to design and create a precise and accurate dental restoration, this would boost your confidence in the production of a restoration that will last Longer and that would Fit the best.
Here’s a List of all the CAD/CAM Exhibitors at the 38th IDS cologne Germany 2019.