EXPODENT 2019 in the City of Temples!
South of India has a very traditional Culture which dates to centuries. The Dental Industry of South India can be seen as one of the most advanced field of medicine due to its demand for state-of-the-art facilities and best treatment facilities. ADITI (Association of Dental Industry and Trade of India) is one of the Oldest Bodies from Indian Dentistry and are also the organizes of India’s biggest Dental events Called as EXPODENT.
EXPODENT Chennai was held on 30-31st March 2019 at Chennai Trade Centre. The key people behind the success of this Mega event were as follows:
- B. Subhash Chandra Shetty President – ADITI – National
- Rajinder Kumar Mathur Chairman – EII
- Shammi Gumbhir Secretary – ADITI -National
- Rajesh Seth Treasurer – ADITI- National
- Biren Patel Editor – ADITI -National
- Rajiv Seth Advisor – ADITI National
- Mikil Baval Joint Secretary ADITI National
- J. Shastry President – ADITI – SZ & Organizing Chairman.
- Rajendra Secretary -ADITI – SZ
- Murali Krishna Treasurer – ADITI – SZ
- Natarajan Vice President ADITI – SZ & Organizing Secretary
- Vijaykumar Immediate Past President ADITI – SZ & Co – Chairman.
- Udayraj Shetty Co Chairman
- Hanumesh, K. G.
- Unnikrishnan– Advisor
- CORE COMMITTEE MEMBERS: –
- G. Mohan
- C. Ramanujam
Why is EXPODENT Chennai carrying so much of Potential?
Taking about Chennai itself, a Population of 70.9Lakh makes Chennai has high Demand for Dental Treatment. The Event will be very beneficial to Dental Traders as they can converse and network with the right people under one single roof. Chennai has 15 Government Hospitals and many private hospitals that provide complete healthcare including Dental Care. In the state of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry, there are 32 Dental institutions from which around 3000 students (both under graduates and post graduates) pass out every year. Chennai is now home to many qualified dentists, dental clinics and hospitals that offer a range of services catering to increasing demands due to wider awareness of Dental Health. With a population of 252 Million Citizens in South India, the need for an Exhibition like EXPODENT is a must as it helps Dentist’s identify the right products required for effective, best and fast treatment.
With the Advancements in Digital Dentistry, 3D Printing etc Dentistry has now been referred to ‘same day dentistry’, thanks to the rapid moving technology helping dental professionals master the art of Dentistry.
The Government of India has been taking many initiatives to help everyone with affordable dentistry. National Oral Health Programme is one such initiative to improve the determinants of oral health in the country by providing comprehensive oral health care through synergistic, equitably distributed general and oral health facilities and coordination with related sectors in public or private organizations.
Indian Dental Association has been trying to bring out a new all-inclusive oral and dental health care insurance scheme.
What does EXPODENT Chennai Address?
- A single market place to find everything in Dentistry
- World class Solutions for effective and quicker treatments
- Awareness regarding oral health problems in the population to decrease in the incidences of the dental health issues.
- Awareness of Advancements in the Field of Dentistry through Technology.
- National & International Brands to help you serve patients with the best and result oriented treatment.
From a Footfall of 4500 in 2012 to 10,000+ in 2018, this year’s EXPODENT saw an increase in the number of visitors and witnessed many Potential trade and business deals taking place. EXPODENT Chennai is a must for all Dental Professionals around South India Region.