TOROS DENTAL AT IDS 2019
TOROS Dental is a Sister company of the well-known Implant Brand NTA, Turkey. Exporting to over 60 Countries TOROS dental is proudly known as one of the best Artificial teeth manufacturers globally. Toros Dental stands for high quality and innovation in the area of system prosthetics. Their company is one of the principle manufacturer and exporter of Artificial Composite, Acrylic, Porcelain, Radiopaque Teeth, Acrylic Powders, Liquids, Dental Revetments and Revetment Liquids, by means of its professional experience since 1984.
At TOROS DENTAL, respect for human health and environment is a key value. The ISO 13485 and CE certification confirm the importance that TOROS DENTAL attributes to total quality management, while compliance with the strictest registration standards set by the competent health authorities.
The company’s environmental culture is expressed through a carefully adopted system for managing processes, standards and procedures aimed at minimizing the environmental impact of the manufacturing technologies. TOROS Dental is one of the global leaders in dental sector. TOROS manufactures and exports Artificial Acrylic and Porcelain Teeth, Acrylic Powders, Liquids, Dental Investments and Investment Liquids, Dental Waxes, Sodium Hypochlorite by experience since 1984.
Range of Acrylic teeth from TOROS Dental:
- NT ALYA- COMPOSITE RESIN TEETH – The new NT ALYA TEETH give very natural impression so, they function the main purpose of prosthetic applications which is to be the biomimetic supporting device. Each of the tooth forms are imitated from natural tooth models, having unique layers and morphological surface structure. These teeth forms compose the NT ALYA teeth series speciality by the integration of individuality, layer structure and suiting surface.
Available Shades: 16 A-D colours: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4
Form options: Approx. 50 different forms
NT ALYA Easily Function just like real teeth– NT ALYA offers anatomically optimised occlusion alignment with natural, morphological surfaces to suit the age of the patient. The tooth moulds are based on average articulation values, in accordance with Dr. Gerber’s condylar theory. This ensures optimal functional mastication stability for each tooth, as the maxillary palatal cusps occlude into the central fissures of the opposing mandibular teeth. This newly developed tooth is not only ideally suited to full dentures but can also be used for implant, partial and combination dentures. This is thanks to its natural tooth dimensions and the functional design of the tooth body.
HIGHLY MODIFIED POLYMER NETWORK
NT-Nano Filled Composite is a dental material developed for total prosthetic applications and periodontally supported prosthetics with biomimetic properties simulating nature. Thanks to its homogeneous structure with finest crystalline filling material, the highly modified polymer network (NT Technology) provides a balanced combination of properties such as:
- Resistance to wear to guarantee vertical support
shock absorbing for impact and shear forces acting on the tooth
- Self-regulating biomimetic adaptation reduces hyper balance contacts by individual “functional engraving”
- Homogeneous PMMA layering, therefore easy processing when producing prosthetics
- Resistance to plaque due to the uniform PMMA structure
NT ALYA with the best of:
- NT NANO TECHNOLOGY
- 5 times more abrasion resistance compared to acrylic resin teeth
- Absorbs the applied powder swiftly
- Successful application of prosthesis & Implant Borne Prosthesis
- NT UNAY ACRYLIC TEETH– The Brinell Hardness reports given by the universities prove that TOROS Dental acrylic teeth series have the perfect harmony of firing technique, hardness and the shades. The acrylic teeth they produce have high level hardness values. The Brinell Hardness value of their acrylic teeth are between 27 and 29 BH. The universally accepted Brinell Hardness values for acrylic teeth are between 23 and 29 BH. Also, the macro cross section reports indicated that their acrylic teeth have realistic colour depth, transparency, naturality and mamelon effects of the shades. NT technology enables to make combinations for different face forms in natural appearance.
– Translucency, opalescence and fluorescence correspond to that of natural teeth
– Natural and permanent colour
– Smooth edged surfaces
– Natural anatomic harmony
- NT NEWTON ACRYICS- it is PMMA based, self-polymerizing repair acrylic.
Indications: Total and partial prosthesis repair and nutrition
Properties: Cadmium-free, Mixing time: 3 min, Doughing time: 5 min,
Polymerization time: 10 min
Colours: It is produced in pink tones with veins and without veins.
NT NEWTON COLD LIQUID– It is self-polymerizing PMMA polymer liquid and Provides the desired hardness and strength in dental dentures.
NT NEWTON HOT DARK ACRYLIC- are used in total and partial works. The dough & the polymerization time are short resulting in heat-free, cadmium-free particle size PMMA polymer. The colour stability of NT NEWTON HOT DARK ACRYLIC is perfect and is resistant to twisting.
Powdered liquid ratio: 24 gr. / 10 ml
Dough time: 8-12 min. (23 ° C)
Operating time: 45 min (23 ° C)
Polymerization time: 10 min in boiling water.
Colour options: Pink shades
NT NEWTON DENTAL PRODUCTION ACRYLIC
It has light natural tones.
It is a particle size PMMA polymer suitable for tooth manufacturing.
Does not contain cadmium.
It certainly does not make porosity.
Colour stability is excellent.
Each colour option is available in dentin, transparent and collar
For the complete product range of TOROS Dental Products log on to www.torosdental.com