RITTER DENTAL AT IDS 2019
Since 1887, Ritter has had a proud heritage within the dental industry, serving professionals as a privately held company. A tradition of precise workmanship and rigorous production processes began in Germany, with the company’s founder, Frank Ritter. His pioneering spirit led to Ritter Dental’s evolution into a major dental equipment manufacturer with a global reach.
Ritter Dental products are made in eastern Germany at the Zwönitz production facility. The company also has administrative offices in Baden Württemberg, South Germany. San Antonio, Texas is home to the Ritter Dental USA distribution facility and customer service centre. Ritter Dental is dedicated to offering an unparalleled commitment to customer care. They also have trained technicians available to professionally install dental units and equipment throughout the U.S.
Ritter is building on a distinguished heritage by developing products constructed for years of optimal reliability, productivity and patient care.
What was Special from Ritter Dental at IDS 2019?
VANGUARD- Way more than a Dental Chair!
The exciting Ritter Vanguard Unit offers optimal delivery of dental care. The German-engineered unit integrates electronic technology with smooth hydraulic movement. This is the most advanced dental chair and delivery system available from Ritter Dental USA. The Vanguard provides an array of features, including: an advanced traditional delivery system, self-contained clean water system, assistant’s instrument package, dual-intensity LED operating light, left/right conversion, and patient dental chair with ultra-leather upholstery.
Ritter’s Vanguard dental chair is designed to work with and for you by providing a comprehensive range of beneficial features. You’ll find fast and quiet positioning, ergonomic comfort, a double-articulated headrest, and more.
- Advanced Traditional Delivery System
- Self-contained Clean Water System
- Assistant’s Instrument Package
- Dual Intensity LED Operating Light
- Left/Right Conversion
- Patient Chair with Ultra Leather Upholstery
- Electric or hydraulic chair movement for fast and quiet positioning
- Ergonomic design for comfortable seating during long treatments
- Broad space for dentist ‘s legs
- High-quality ultra-leather upholstery
- Chair swivel 30° left/right
- Programmable chair positions, plus last “position recall”
- Auto return function: Safety switches If the safety switch is activated, the chair automatically goes up a few centimetres
- Trendelenburg movement: Seat and backrest movement synchronized
- Left and right armrest
- Double-articulated headrest
DENTIST DELIVERY SYSTEM WITH EASE:
H-Version, hanging version
- Tray table available
- Pneumatic arm brake mechanism
- Up to 5 instruments
- Touch panels
- 4 programmable patient chair positions, plus last position
- Optical sensors in instrument holders
- Optional brushless motors with LED S-Version, swinging version
- Removable silicone pad for easy cleaning and disinfection (S-Version)
- Touch panels control chair functions
Ritter SunLite LED
- Light intensity: 8,000 – 35,000 lx
- Color temperature: 4,200 – 6,000 K
- Adjustable temperature color
- Adjustable light intensity
- Low heat emission
- Long lifetime cycle
- Precise illumination of the working field
Ease of use with the foot controller:
- Designed for ease in chair movement:
- Large foot control pad for easy repositioning
- Manual control of chair movements
- Up/down of backrest and chair
- Programmed control:
- Rinsing position/last treatment position
- Entry/exit position
- Three programmable chair positions
- Rheostat Functions:
- Speed/power control for the active instrument
- Individual water on/off mode for each instrument line
- Air/water syringe
- Chip air function
Range of Stools:
- Backrest with fixed position or dynamic movement
- Ergonomic and comfortable seating
- Symmetrical backrest • Gas lift cylinder
- Chrome legs • Five dual casters for stability
- Color-matching upholstery available in multiple colors
- Available with or without foot ring
AN OCEAN OF EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONS WITH HIGHEST STANDARDS WITH VANGUARD FROM RITTER DENTAL.
RITTER DENTAL IMPLANTS:
The Ritter Spiral Implant provides strength, stability and ease of surgical insertion with a flexible, easy to understand prosthetic system. Using the Ritter Surgical Kit, composed of a 3-in-1 initial drill and length-specific drills, Ritter has streamlined the surgical site preparation and reduced osteotomy prep time for dental implants. Ritter’s unique built-in platform shift, and straightforward prosthesis allow for simple laboratory communication and case planning. Together, Ritter’s precision and innovation ensures predictable, quality results.
Dental Implant Features of the SB/LA SPIRAL IMPLANTS
Strength: Industry Standard Grade 5 Titanium (Ti6AL4V) Alloy for high strength
Surface: Roughened surface enhances bone contact and stability
SB/LA: Grit blasted/large particle, acid-etched Macro surface of 20-40 microns and a Micro surface of approximately 2 microns
Connection: Prosthetically compatible standard lead-in bevel hex thread connection
Platform Shifting: Standard Abutments fit across all regular platforms 3.75mm, 4.2mm, 5mm & 6mm
Narrow Abutments fit across both narrow platforms 3.0mm & 3.3mm
Tapered Body: Increases initial stability and speed of insertion, while avoiding adjacent roots
Dual Cutting Edge: Enhances self-tapping and increases ease of insertion
Micro Threads: Reduces crestal bone stress preventing loss of marginal bone and increases BIC (Bone to Implant Contact)
Progressive Threads: Eases stress points in the bone, produces higher bone compression with higher BIC in softer bone
Rounded Apex: Minimizes tear risk of membrane in sinus lift procedures
Mountless Delivery System: The SB/LA Spiral Implant is protected by sealed packaging with two sterile tubes. The implant is fixed on a titanium shaft and can be easily removed using the motor mount, or by using the mounting hand tool and applying slight lateral pressure. The dental implant includes the cover screw.
For Spiral Implants Ritter Dental is your go to Dental Implant Company and help Patients to restore their Smiles! For information on other products or for product enquiries contact Ritter Dental Today!
call 1-855-807-8111 or log on to www.ritterimplants.com