Dr. Himanshu Gupta is a Healthcare management professional with 15+ years of progressive clinical and administrative experience at the senior level. He is a Visionary with strong operational skills and deep understanding of issues pertaining to healthcare access and delivery. A Thoughtful communicator and effective problem solver while working on complex issues in compliance with government laws and regulations. He has a Plethora of Accolades to his Credit like the Six Sigma Green Belt in healthcare. He has Demonstrated leadership skills in managing relationship with senior management and key partners. He is Innovative, result oriented and specializes in effective utilization of an integrated healthcare delivery system focused on patient centric care.
- DESIGNATION: Chief Administrator, reporting to managing director and chief executive officer. 2011-Till Date
MMRRDI-SETH NANDLAL DHOOT HOSPITAL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
A 300 bedded multispecialty hospital with strong referrals in general surgery, oncology, cardiology and cardiovascular surgeries, poly trauma, neuro trauma, orthopaedic joint replacements and intensive care.
The hospital has an Average occupancy of 85% with an average of 225 OPD patients per day.
Responsible for managing the complete organizational affairs, providing system -wide leadership and for developing/determining system strategy, policies and operational
- Responsible for infrastructure development, business development, strategic collaborations, practice operations.
- In charge Organ Donation Program, Institutional Ethics Committee and DNB
- Designed patient centric healthcare services with Economies of
Involved in competitive bidding and negotiations for capital investments and staff reorganization
- Created more responsive and market driven organization and achieved increased revenue growth of 12%
- Substantially improved productivity and reduced non salary expenses by more than 7% and overall operational cost by 6%. Also achieved reduction in overall expenses through redesigning the compensation model for medical
- Started new marketing channels and established strategic alliance in entire Marathwada
- Captured sizeable market share and revenue through strategic joint
1. NEW INITIATIVE/STRATEGIC TIE-UPS / PROJECTS
- Established Ultramodern Pathology Set up on Revenue Sharing Model with SRL
- Established Advanced Oncology Set up on Revenue Sharing Model with International Oncology Society Private
- Established Home-Based Health care
- Adopted ‘BUSI-SERVE’ model where business prepositions were governed by core administrative team and services were effectively delivered by nursing and medical team governed by senior medical consultants.
- Key role in ensuring the development and successful launch of new departments in
- Structured and implemented programs and policies in related to compensation structures, benefits packages, incentives, training and new-employee orientation which helped in benchmarking the prevailing
- Drafted Employees disciplinary proceedings, Business code of conduct and brief on employee benefits which made employees aware about procedures and bring in more transparency & people
2. CONSULTANT DENTAL SURGEON AND INCHARGE MEDICAL SERVICES 1999-2011
MMRRDI-SETH NANDLAL DHOOT HOSPITAL, AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA
He was Responsible for Managing outpatient department of Hospital independently & performing routinely various Restorative Procedures with Special Inclination towards Oral Rehabilitation with Implant retained prosthesis and Management of Facial Trauma. He was the key Person to check on the requirements of medical wards, to schedule the duties of resident doctors and the nursing in charges. He was also the in charge to supervise the recruitment process, compensation plan and training schedules of resident medical officers and nursing and paramedical staff.
3. LECTURER: DEPARTMENT OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY 1998-1999
CSMSS DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA
As a lecturer Dr. Himanshu was involved mainly into academics and training programmes in the department. His key responsibility was to demonstrate various minor surgical procedures to undergraduate students of dentistry. He supervised the undergraduate students of dentistry while performing the procedures. He was actively involved in various teaching programs and lend his hand to faculties with departmental administrative work.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- HMP-HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, HYDERABAD)
- MDP-HEALTH CARE (INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, AHMEDABAD)
- PGDHHM (SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES, PUNE) PGDEMS (SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, PUNE)
- PGDMLS (SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES, PUNE)
- BDS (CSMSS DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, AURANGABAD)
Member – American College of Healthcare Executives.
Member – American Dental Association.
Life Member – Indian Dental Association
Life Member – Indian Society of Oral Implantologists
Member – Lions Club International.
Founder Secretary – Marathwada Hospital Association, Aurangabad.
Immediate Past President –Indian Dental Association, Aurangabad.
Dr. Himanshu Gupta uses his free time to study Digital Dentistry and the trends in the latest Technological advancements in Dentistry.