IMMEDIATE LOADING CORTICO-BASAL IMPLANTOLOGY WORKSHOP, Jaipur, 21-24 Feb 2019.
Ever wanted to Learn the Art & Science of Strategic Implantology? Would you also like to see your Patient’s go from No Teeth to Fix Teeth in 72 Hours?
TRIICORTS Dental Education in Association with Simpladent Implant Solutions & International Implant Foundation Welcomes Budding & Experienced Implantologist’s to take part in the 4 days Extensive Cadaver Hands on and Live Surgery Workshop on Immediate Loading Dental Implant System.
What are the advantages of Strategic Implants?
- The main advantage of Strategic Implants is that they can be placed in almost every case. Practically every patient can receive fixed teeth right away, without extended waiting periods, healing time or bone augmentations.
- Because Strategic Implants can be immediately loaded, patients can quickly return to their normal life.
- Only one single surgical intervention is necessary.
- Strategic implants are virtually free from peri-implantitis
And many more advantages…
Benefit from CADAVER HANDS-ON experience that solidifies learning. “FEEL THE CORTICALS”
What’s the Program Schedule?
Day 1 (21 Feb 2020)
9.30am-10.00am – Welcome note and lightening of the lamp
10.00am-11.00am – Introduction to Cortico-Basal Implantology
11.00 am- 12.30pm- Applied Anatomy and discussion on the topic “Bone sets the Clock”
12.30 pm- 2.00pm – Implant Designs and Armamentarium required
2.00 pm – Lunch
2.30pm – 4.00pm- Principals (16 Methods of Strategic Implantology)
4.00pm- 5.00pm- HANDS-ON on 3D STL model of Patient and treatment plan.
Day 2 (22 Feb 2020)
9.30 am- Live Surgery
9.30 pm- Orthopedic & Strategic Similarity
1.30 pm- Lunch
2.00 pm- Lecture on Metal try-in
3.00 pm- supporting polygon concept of occlusion
4.00 pm- pterygoid implants lecture
5.00 pm- GOAT JAW HANDS-ON
Day 3 (23 Feb 2020)
9.30 am – CADAVER HANDS-ON at a Reputed College in Jaipur- FEEL THE CORTICALS at Human Cadaver.
1.30 pm- Lunch
3.00 pm- WHAT NOT TO DO. Question & Answer session.
4.00 pm- METAL TRY-IN of the patient
Day 4 (24 Feb 2020)
9.30 am- Delivery of Prosthesis
11.30 am- General occlusion concept for strategic Implantology
12.30 pm- Discussion on cases with Follow-ups and Discussion on FAILURES & HOW TO AVOID IT
01.30 pm- Lunch
03.00 pm- Certificate Distribution
Who are the workshop Conductors?
- Graduated from the first batch of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital & Pune University in the year 1994
- Into Private Practice at Meerut. Successfully completed a certificate course on Frialit Dental Implant Systems by Dentsply
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists FICOI (USA)
- Master Clinician, Implants from UCLA, Los Angeles (USA)
- Master Clinician, Immediate Loading Implantology, International Implant Foundation, Munich, Germany.
- Implant Foundation teacher for Immediate Loading.
- A graduate from SMS Dental College Jaipur & into a successful and passionate private practice in Jaipur since 1996
- Has a rare distinction of having trained over 250 Dental Surgeons in various courses that she conducts at her center.
- She has completed Maxi Course in Implantology from Maulana Azad Dental College, New Delhi
- She is an Associate Fellow of AAID
- She has completed her Implant Foundation Masters and Teachers in Immediate Loading Implantology from Munich, Germany.
- She is a Diplomate of World Congress of Oral Implantology (WCOI)
- Into Cortico-Basal Implantology from 2014.
- Strategic Implantologist practicing general dentistry from the last 13 plus years
- A graduate from MMDC & Research Institute. Has a private practice in Gurgaon by the name Kalra Dental Clinic and implant Centre.
- Certified Clinical Master & Teacher for Immediate Loading Implantology by International Implant Foundation, Munich, Germany trained under the able guidance of Prof. Dr. Stefan Ihde (Father of Modern Basal Implantology)
- Has done Several successful cases for Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Segmental Rehabilitation and single teeth placement with immediate loading cortical implant system.
- Continuously working in the field of Strategic Implantology with great passion and dedication.
When is the workshop taking place?
The workshop will be conducted from 21th to 24h Feb 2020
What are the workshop fees?
Total Course fee: INR 80,000
For Early Bird Registration (Till 5th January 2020) Fee: INR 75,000
Limited Seats, first cum First serve Basis
Where will the Workshop take place?
Maheshwari Dental Clinic
Mansarover, Jaipur 302020
BANK ACCONT DETAILS FOR FEE PAYMENT:
A/c No: 85732210100082
IFSC No: SYNB0008573
Name of Bank: Syndicate Bank
Branch Address: DEFENCE COLONY, MAWANA ROAD. MEERUT
To know more or to register for the workshop get in touch with:
Dr. Kanika Kalra + 91 9953724546
Dr. Kapil Kalra + 91 9911756386
Dr. Rahul Vaid + 91 9837350148
Dr. Neelam Maheshwari + 91 9829292252
Get a Certificate of Participation from International Implant Foundation. Munich Germany
Partake in this 4 day of CADAVER HANDS-ON AND LIVE SURGERY WORKSHOP and help your Patient’s to restore their smile back in just 72 hours!