HELP YOUR PATIENTS TO GO FROM NO TEETH TO FIX TEETH IN JUST 72 HOURS!
Ever wanted to Learn the Art & Science of Strategic Implantology? Help your Patients to get that charming smile back in just 72 Hours!
Would you like to be called as a Dental Implantologist? Do you also wish to do several Full Mouth Cases someday? If your answer is a Yes! then there lies a Wonderful Opportunity in front of you!
Strategic Implantology Workshops in association with International Implant Foundation & Simpladent India brings to you a Four Days Power Packed Workshop on Strategic Immediate Loading Implantology which will be conducted by Master Strategic Implantologists’ themselves!
What are the Advantages of using Strategic Implants?
- Patients requesting implants can be treated practically without exception – regardless of the extent of bone loss or whether residual teeth are present and require extraction.
- Only one single surgical intervention is necessary.
- The low number of surgeries and other treatment steps reduces overall cost
- Implants with slim design interfere with the host bone’s blood supply much less than comparable conventional implants.
- The polished implants are virtually free from peri-implantitis, a dangerous infection found only around conventional implants
Attending the Workshop has a plethora of Benefits!
- The Workshop Faculty comprises of International Foundation Masters having immense amount of knowledge and expertise from various fields in Strategic
- Pre-Clinical Hands-on on the First Day of the Workshop to help you get your doubts cleared.
- One full mouth rehabilitation case will be shown from start to finish as well as an aesthetic zone rehabilitation case would be covered during the
- In house lab to help the participants get an idea on the lab procedures which are as important as the surgical
- In house OPG and CBCT so that participants can understand the applications of OPG and CBCT in treatment planning and
- Surgical Hands-on based on Patient CBCT 3D models
- Online support for cases after completion of the
- Surgical and Prosthetic protocols being covered in detail by expert mentors from the fields of Oro-Maxillofacial Surgery and Prosthodontics.
What is the Workshop Schedule?
GET TO KNOW YOUR FACULTY
All the Faculty Members are Certified International Implant Foundation Mentors & Masters in Immediate Loading Implantology
Dr. Vivek Gaur is a graduate from Manipal University. He completed his PG certified training in advanced implantology followed by a Diploma in Advanced Implantology from Zest, Holland. He has been trained in Advance Grafting Course from Valladolid – Spain, Immediate Functional Loading Implantology – Milan, Italy and Basal Implants – India, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Zurich. He did his Master Clinician Programme in Implants from UCLA, Los Angeles, USA. He is a Certified Clinical Master in Immediate Loading Implantology and is also a mentor of International Implant Foundation, Munich Germany. He currently serves as the Managing Editor of Implant Direction.
Dr. Prashanth Pillai graduated from Annamalai University in 1990 and did his masters in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1994. He is a certified Clinical Master in Immediate Loading Implantology from International Implant Foundation, Munich, Germany. He is also a fellow member of various Indian & International Implant Societies. He is currently the director of “The Smile Center” in Kadavanthra and Head of Dept of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Saraf Hospital, Kochi. He has vast experience in Immediate Loading Implantology and has scores of difficult partial and full mouth rehabilitations to his credit.
Dr. Faizur Rahman is a Professor of Prosthodontics and Consultant Implantologist. He graduated from Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu and did his Post-Graduation in Prosthetic Dentistry from Govt. Dental College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He has over 20 years of experience in Conventional Implantology with specialised training in Implant Prosthetics. He is a mentor and Certified Teacher for International Implant Foundation, Munich, Germany.
Dr Bobby Antony completed his B.D.S. from JKK Nataraja Dental College,Tamil Nadu and went on to pursue an Advanced Curriculum Certificate in Immediate Functional Loading from Implant Foundation (Munich, Germany) in 2014.He went on to complete his Clinical Masters and Implant Foundation teachers in 2019. He co-authored a Scientific Paper on the use of Bi-cortical Screws to treat atrophied maxilla which was published in the November 2016 Kerala Dental Journal and was adjudged as the Best Scientific paper of 2016.He is a consultant Implantologist to several clinics in Kerala & abroad. He has been regularly training dentists in the exciting field of Strategic Implantology.
So, what are waiting for? If you wish to get trained by the Experts register yourself today for the Workshop!
Dates: 22nd to 25th March 2020 Venue: Kochi Kerala
Get in touch with:
Dr. Prashanth Pillai
Course Director. Implant Workshops Smile Centre India. Kujan Bava Road, Ponnurunni, Vytilla, Kochi- 19 Kerala
To register for the workshop contact:
Dr. Bobby Antony. Course Co-ordinator
Mob: + 91 9466 10207 , Email: [email protected]
Dr. Prashanth Pillai. Course Director
Mob: + 91 94470 51422 , Email: [email protected]