Dentistry and dental practice are constantly evolving, as a result of new research studies that are continuously improving practice and standards of care. and so, dentists must take calculated efforts to keep up-to-date with new findings and how they might impact their practice of dentistry.
Courses & Dental webinars that we Provide:
We understand the busy and excruciating work you do as doctors, especially towards the year’s end, and so we have made this process as easy, & convenient as possible.
DentistChannelOnline is proud to offer a series of online dental videos and dental webinars. Whether your specialty is general dentistry, endodontics, or dental surgery, every dentist can find relevant and interesting dental webinars and dental articles among our course offerings.
We have courses on visualizing nasal and paranasal sinuses in 3D X-ray, digital diagnosis with implantology or (Dental implants), and basic concepts like prophylaxis and periodontology. Dental professionals are expected to finish continuing education credits each year to maintain their license and ensure that their knowledge and practice are current.
Here’s how you can benefit from being a Prime Member:
- FREE access to Dental Webinars, Articles & Virtual Expos
- Special Discounts on Master Class Sessions, Courses, Workshops, Hands-on Training Programs, etc.
- Build your network by connecting with dental professionals from all across the globe.
- Get guidance, suggestions, recommendations from stalwarts in dentistry.
- Present your complicated cases in front of Masters and seek advice on its solutions.
- Get a certificate of participation in the various dental event.
DCO (Prime Membership) for Dental Students:
- Premium members can Publish Dental articles and e-posters on our website.
- Participate in poster/ paper presentation programs.
- Participate in various contests showcasing your unique talent. Best entries will be featured on our social media platforms and website.
- Network with Dental Students from all across the globe.
The Impact and Benefits of Dental webinars During Covid-19
Before the outbreak of COVID-19, only 17% of dentists had attended a webinar, however, within the last six weeks, only 6% have done so.
For dentists who have engaged with these, 60% had attended five or more, expressing a proactive attitude towards learning; 94% found the content beneficial and 92% stated they would attend a webinar in the future, once social distancing measures have been relaxed. Interestingly enough, although there is a clear and obvious advantage of face-to-face teaching, 35% would prefer online over face-to-face. We believe this explains the advantages of online education and the possible shift in the future of teaching.
Regarding face-to-face study days, dentists felt the biggest hurdle to Attending to Learn was the ability to get time off work (71%), the location of attendance, and the costs involved with traveling, fees of the course, and nearby hotels, so we have created an affordable means of learning and sharing the art of dentistry. Taking time away from clinical practice has obvious monetary implications whereas webinars offer the flexibility to study within the clinician’s own time and location. Even though, it is quite obvious that this is just a supplement and not a replacement for the standard educational system.
Want to learn more about our premium services?
Click the link here: https://dentistchannel.online/membership/
Get the latest of International dental news articles, updates on newly launched dental products and equipment, dental courses, workshops, hands-on training programs, etc., and a lot more at your fingertips.
Save the number (+91 97393 68279) and send a Hi back on WhatsApp
It’s that easy to stay connected with Dentist Channel Online.