Peace of mind — in practice and beyond
The system was created in a groundbreaking collaboration between clinicians and industry.
Experience and innovation came together with one goal in mind: to create an implant system that is as simple to use as it is efficient. To provide dental professionals and their patients with dependability and peace of mind.
The Xive idea
Full restorative options for every patient and a more efficient way of working are just two of the advantages of Xive. Still, many key features interact to create a perfect mix of advantages.
- Prosthetics that are simple to use and versatile
Xive ensures versatility at the implant and abutment levels, and all indications can be restored immediately. All properties are self-guiding, and components are colour-coded or laser-marked to simplify treatments.
- Rapid bone formation and early osseointegration
The grit-blasted and high-temperature-etched surface maximises bone-to-implant contact. This accelerates bone formation on the surface of the implant.
- Primary stability is high in all types of bone
This is accomplished by using a patented combination of a bone-specific preparation protocol and a bone-condensing thread design.
- Preservation of both hard and soft tissues
Xive includes a platform-switching option. This improves crystal bone preservation and provides favourable conditions for soft-tissue growth.
More patients should be treated.
Xive’s one-of-a-kind fit-for-purpose solutions enable you to perform faster treatments with greater predictability, providing immediate treatments and efficient workflows. With a single implant system, you can handle complex indications while also effectively covering your daily routine.
- Because of a step-by-step surgical protocol, placement is intuitive and straightforward. Restorations that are immediately loaded and have a high primary stability
- The size and diameter of the implants allow for placement in specific indications while avoiding extensive bone augmentation.
- Abutment- and implant-level therapeutic options are available with trans- and subgingival implant designs.
- There are numerous therapeutic options available, both temporary and permanent.
- Interchangeable prosthetic abutments allow you to customise the width of your platform switch.
- Immediate loading treatment solutions that are both cost-effective and time-saving.