What makes Simpladent Implants more special?
Immediate functional loading is a dynamic process of restoring lost teeth. Especially in recent times it is rapidly developing and gaining attention. It is said to be minimally invasive in both surgical and prosthetic aspects. Simpladent has been pioneer in cortico-basal implants in India and has brought out an array of options. All the implants by Simpladent are designed for immediate functional loading concept.
10 must know thimgs about Hexacone HC2 Implants
- A conventional two piece design for immediate functional loading implantology.
- Polished area for a clean closing-off
- Clean and secure interface due to hex and conus
- Compression thread for excellent primary stability
- Roughened endosseous surface and a machined apical thread
- Anti-rotation protection due to bone cavity
- Feature an internal hex, an internal marginal taper and a US standard internal thread
- The broadened apical thread is fully self-cutting
- Smooth surface apical thread to achieve higher primary stability engaging corticals for immediate functional loading.
- The surface is sandblasted and acid etched (high temperature), the apical thread has a No-Itis® surface.
International Implant Foundation courses
Simpladent India offers Master of Immediate Loading® under guidance and lectureship of Master & Inventor himself Proff Dr Stefan Ihde. 3-4 days modules are being conducted across India. The participant shall benefit from both hands-on and theoretical sessions that will be conducted.
The term Strategic Implant is a registered trademark for the implants of the Simpladent Group. Strategic Implants are splinted with (permanent or semi-permanent) bridges very soon after the implant placement. If desired, another bridge (for instance of a different material) may be placed after 6-9 months. Strategic Implants can be immediately loaded, patients can quickly return to their normal life.
To Know More www.simpladent.in