Dr. M. Shriya Jaiswal
D.D.S. (Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Dentist by profession and currently reside in Busan, South Korea.
- graduated in Dentistry from Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, India. Currently, Masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Pusan National University, S. Korea.
- also working as a Researcher
- attended various seminars, webinars and conferences and actively presented research papers and oral health paper presentation in various international platforms.
- Also worked with the Colgate in their project “Bright Smile Bright Future” to ameliorate oral health during childhood.
- Joined Nanjil Anand Foundation (NGO) as Health Coach and was appointed as Official Campus Ambassador of International Model United Nations.
- freelancing and joined Compendious Med Works Pvt. Ltd. as Digital Marketing Intern and later promoted to Medical Content Writer.
- organized dental camps in remote areas.
- long term goal is to gain experience in the field of oral surgery and contribute to the betterment of the society by amalgamation of Indian and Korean medical techniques.