M.D.S (Prosthodontics & Implantology)
- Dr Sekhar got Implant training happened under the aegis of American Academy of Implant Dentistry, U.S.A in 2004-2005.
- He has been accredited as Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry U.S.A in 2008
- He got extensively trained in Implant prosthesis courses in USA All on 4 master class in Nobel Biocare London Symposium and application of Rhein 83 attachments in the field of Implant Dentistry at Bologna, Italy.
- He has done the All on 4 Prosthetic training at Malo Advanced Rehabilitation course at Malo Clinics, NewJersey, U.S.A
- His Advanced Implant Surgey and Bone grafting training happened under great mentors Dr Istav Urban, Hungary and Dr Sascha Jovanovic, U.S.A
- He has been practicing Implants since 2006 and has placed over 3000 + implants and advanced bone grafting procedures like Direct Sinus lift, Horizontal and Vertical Augmentation, Soft tissue management procedures etc
- His practice exclusively concentrates on Implant supported Full mouth rehabilitations.
- He is presently a Mentor and speaker for Nobel Biocare India Fellowship program.
- Attended international symposiums like Biohorizons Symposium at Sandiego and Annual AAID conference at Sandiego, USA in 2008, Nobel Biocare Global Symposium 2016, New York, U.S.A and 2019, Madrid, Spain