Topic Description: Coming across most repetitive monetary mistakes made by dental students in terms of investing, purchasing products and planning their future post graduation. Here, we will be highlighting not only the mistakes but also cover few tips on how to save and raise money to gain back the invested value.
1. Mistake no 1- Investing incorrectly for the medical subjects expenditure.
2. Mistake no 2- Not thinking before buying expensive dental kits.
3. Mistake no 3- Not being generous to pass on your books and keeping it for Master’s preparation.
4. Mistake no 4- Shying away from negotiating with seniors before buying their study materials.
5. Mistake no 5- Planning higher education without complete knowledge of the process and requirements.
6. Mistake no 6- Shadowing under a dentist for the entire day after graduation.
7. Mistake no 7- Not Enrolling for paid webinars/lectures/hands-on wisely .
Financial guide for young and fresh dental graduates and clinicians. Valuable tips to avoid financial mistakes
You must log in to post a comment.Log in
Watch the latest atraumatic techniques of extraction Video.
learn how to easily handle referencing for your scientific publications or thesis/ dissertations.
Simplified implantology for beginners and young budding Dentists
Know about the various career options after BDS, and learn how to choose one wisely without any bias
Learn about newer advances in Orthodontic therapy and know the facts and myths about it.
Basic psychological concept to improve your patient understanding.