Don’t wait until it hurts. Adopting the right working postures
- Understand the meaning and applications of ergonomics and its importance for the dental practice.
- Highlight the importance of ideal posture and understand the impact of bad posture for the professional, the assistant and treatment outcomes.
- Understand how an accurate view helps to keep a comfortable posture.
- Recognize the main musculoskeletal disorders that come with bad posture
What will you learn:
Ergonomics and good postural practices are essential to achieve accurate treatments while preventing health issues, such as musculoskeletal problems, in the dental team.
1. Introduction to Ergonomics
2. Common musculoskeletal problems
3. Corrections in posture
4. Ideal operative positions
The dark and narrow space in the oral cavity can cause dental practitioners to adopt an unnatural posture during dental treatment.
You must log in to post a comment.Log in
Watch the latest atraumatic techniques of extraction Video.
learn how to easily handle referencing for your scientific publications or thesis/ dissertations.
Simplified implantology for beginners and young budding Dentists
Know about the various career options after BDS, and learn how to choose one wisely without any bias
Learn about newer advances in Orthodontic therapy and know the facts and myths about it.
Basic psychological concept to improve your patient understanding.