Topic Description: Coming across most repetitive monetary mistakes made by dental students in terms of investing, purchasing products and planning their future post graduation. Here, we will be highlighting not only the mistakes but also cover few tips on how to save and raise money to gain back the invested value.
1. Mistake no 1- Investing incorrectly for the medical subjects expenditure.
2. Mistake no 2- Not thinking before buying expensive dental kits.
3. Mistake no 3- Not being generous to pass on your books and keeping it for Master’s preparation.
4. Mistake no 4- Shying away from negotiating with seniors before buying their study materials.
5. Mistake no 5- Planning higher education without complete knowledge of the process and requirements.
6. Mistake no 6- Shadowing under a dentist for the entire day after graduation.
7. Mistake no 7- Not Enrolling for paid webinars/lectures/hands-on wisely .
Date- 25th October 2023 |4 PM IST
You must log in to post a comment.Log in