- Understand the meaning and applications of ergonomics and its importance for the dental practice.
- Highlight the importance of ideal posture and understand the impact of bad posture for the professional, the assistant and treatment outcomes.
- Understand how an accurate view helps to keep a comfortable posture.
- Recognize the main musculoskeletal disorders that come with bad posture
What will you learn:
Ergonomics and good postural practices are essential to achieve accurate treatments while preventing health issues, such as musculoskeletal problems, in the dental team.
1. Introduction to ergonomics
2. Common musculoskeletal problems
3. Corrections in posture
4. Ideal operative positions
Date- 11/02/2024 | 05:00 PM IST
You must log in to post a comment.Log in